The 2018 STAMI Industrial Partners Day and Exposition features presentations by Dr. Gayle Schueller of 3M, Dr. Harald Roeckel of BASF, Professor Karen Gleason of MIT, Dr. Ganesh Sundaram of Veeco, and more.
The currently planned agenda is available here or in PDF format
- Thursday, September 27
- Keynote Address: Prof. Karen Gleason, MIT
- Introduction to STAMI Centers
- Keynote Address: Dr. Gayle Schueller, 3M Corporation
- New Faculty presentations
- Student, Postdoc, and Research Scientist poster sessions and networking
- Friday, September 28
- Keynote Address: Dr. Harald Roeckel, BASF
- Keynote Address: Ganesh Sundaram, Veeco
- Presentations by Prof. Rampi Ramprasad and Prof. Baratunde Cola
All registered attendees of the STAMI Industrial Partner's Day and Exposition are registered and invited to Keynote Presentations by Dr. Gayle Schuller of 3M Corporation, Prof. Karen Gleason of MIT, Dr. Harald Roeckel of BASF, Dr. Ganesh Sundaram of Veeco, and more. Georgia Tech faculty associated with STAMI will also be presenting and poster sessions with students, postdocs, and research scientists will allow attendees to gain a deeper understanding of critical research currently happening at Georgia Tech in advanced materials and interfaces.
Advansix • BASF • Capacitor Sciences Inc. • Citrine Informatics • Eastman Kodak • Kimoto Tech • Konica Minolta Laboratory Inc. • Kimberly-Clark • Thomas Horstmeyer, LLP • And more
The Center for the Science and Technology of Advanced Materials and Interfaces (STAMI) supports the activities of researchers across Georgia Tech for Creating the Next generations of advanced functional materials and interfaces. Learn more.